Have you booked your place? He’s in Melbourne today and Monday; Canberra, Thursday; Perth next Friday and Saturday; Hobart, Brisbane and Noosa the next week. Post bumped up as a reminder. Book Now! -Jo
Patrick Moore explains why, 15 years after co-founding it, he left Greenpeace to establish a more sensible, science-based approach to environmentalism.
Patrick Moore’s public appearances are set for Sydney, Melbourne, Canberra, Perth, Hobart, Brisbane and Noosa. October 22 – November 6th. Details below… some require RSVP’s. Don’t miss it!
Watch Patrick Moore’s presentation at the Heartland International Conference on Climate Change.
5 for 5:30 Sydney RSL, L3 Function Room, 565 George Street
A $20 donation at the door is requested to cover costs.
6:30 pm for 7pm The Mirrors Room, Club Five Dock, 66 Great North Road, Five Dock
A $20 donation ($10 for students) is requested at the door to cover costs
RSVP: Jim Simpson – 0417 285 884 or firstname.lastname@example.org
NEW 21st October SYDNEY UNIVERSITY
12:00-13:00 Carslaw Lecture Theatre 373 MAP: http://ow.ly/CPo93
Friday 24 October
5 for 5:30pm CQ Functions, 113 Queen Street
A $20 donation at the door is requested to cover costs
Monday 27 October
12 for 12:30 The Australian Club 110 William Street
2-course lunch $110 p.p. (dress code)
Thursday 30th October, Hughes Community Centre Wisdom Street, Hughes
- 1st Session 2-3pm afternoon tea 3-30 pm,
- 2nd session 3:30- 4:30 pm
$20 donation ($10 for students) requested plus $2 for afternoon tea payable at the door
Friday 31st October 2014, Upstairs at the Astor Theatre
- Corner of Beaufort St and Walcott St, Mt Lawley
- 6.00pm for drinks, 7.00pm speaker
- Ticket only event: RSVP to email@example.com by 27th October 2014
Saturday 1st November, C3 Church, 95a* Waratah Avenue, Dalkeith
- 1st meeting 4 – 5pm (GM crops)
- 2nd meeting 5:30 – 7pm (Climate)
- A $20 donation ($10 for students) is requested to cover costs – covers both sessions.
- MUST BOOK: www.trybooking.com/GEHV or contact Sonya at the PGA on 9212 6900
- Monday November 3rd – 12 noon – 3:00pm 2-course luncheon with beverages $90 p.p. at Wrest Point, Hobart. For details email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please register your interest in the Hobart event with Garth Paltridge email@example.com
- 7 for 7:30, Irish Club 175 Elizabeth Street
- A $20 donation at the door is requested to cover costs.
- 5 for 5:30 at The J, 60 Noosa Drive, Noosa Heads
- To book for this event, just click on this link
- A $20 donation will buy a ticket.
- Event enquiries should be directed to Paul Evans at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Media enquiries should be directed to Case Smit: email@example.com
- Sunday 19th October at 6.30pm on the Miranda Divine Show – 2GB- Tuesday 21st October at 7.10am on the Allan Jones show – 2GB