What can I say. Not another “downfall” video, oh yes. Oh Yes! But for those who know the background on the Recursive Fury retraction, the irony is delicious. Enjoy. Right to the end.
Yesterday I said I had to learn German. Today it’s probably better that I haven’t.
Read on for clues if you are not familiar with the saga.For the Elaine reference, see here. For anyone new to this who thinks skeptics are mean, click the pic…
If you can bear it, see also:
- Ask Stephan Lewandowsky anything, except “please can I have that data”.
- Three Frontiers editors resign in protest over Lewandowsky’s Recursive Fury retraction
- Journal admits Lewandowsky paper retracted because it failed. Twice!
- Royal Society calls Lewandowsky “outstanding”, gives him money, loses more scientific credibility
- Lewandowsky, Cook claim 78,000 skeptics could see conspiracy survey at Cooks site where there is no link
- IPCC Lead Author calls Lewandowsky “deluded”
- Lewandowsky’s “research team”. Who is Mike Hubble-Marriott?
- Are ARC grants for science or a form of government advertising disguised as research?
h/t to Not Lewandowsky, and Paul.