You know you’re going to speculate. The emails started coming in to me early this morning ten minutes after the unusual WUWT post was published. No — it’s not ClimateGate III, not FOIA. I have my theories.
Rereke calculates the release time for WUWT In New Zealand it will be 7.00 am.
Officially the release is listed for: “Sunday July 29th, around Noon PST in California”
Rereke notes: “Anthony Watt’s site does say PST, which would be 8.00am NZT. The question is, “Is that a typo?” I assumed that it was, because people just look at the clock. It is only people like me who are anal enough to worry.
By assuming that it should be PDT, I might be watching an hour early.”
So here are some other times (assuming it is PDT):
- California: Sunday 12:00 noon
- New Zealand: Monday 7 am
- Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane Australia : Monday 5am
- Perth, Australia: Monday: 3am
- Delhi, India: Monday 12.30am
- Jerusalem Israel, Helsinki Finland: Sunday 10pm
- Paris , France; Berlin Germany; Rome, Italy: Sunday 9pm
- London, UK: Sunday 8pm
- New York, USA: Sunday 3pm
- Corresponding GMT Sunday 7pm
Times thanks to Timeanddate.com
So do tune in to WUWT…