All posts related to the Australian Bureau of Meteorology are at this link.
Some of the best:
- Australian temperature records shoddy, inaccurate, unreliable. Surprise!
- Threat of ANAO Audit means Australia’s BOM throws out temperature set, starts again, gets same results
- Australia – was hot and is hot. So what? This is not an unusual heatwave
- Not the hottest ever summer for most Australians in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane. Not “extreme” heatwaves either.
- Mystery black-box method used to make *all new* Australian “hottest” ever records
- Hottest summer record in Australia? Not so, says UAH satellite data
- Get Headlines! How to find a heatwave in five easy steps
- What the CSIRO State of the Climate report forgot to tell you
- Climate-trivia headlines and the BoM’s unscientific obession with “hottest ever” records
- Australian BOM “neutral” adjustments increase minima trends up 50%
- Was the Hottest Day Ever in Australia not in a desert, but in far south Albany?!
- Wow, look at those BOM adjustments – trends up by two degrees C!
- The heat is on. Bureau of Meteorology ‘altering climate figures’ — The Australian