- JoNova - https://joannenova.com.au -

Electric Scooter explodes

We’ll be teaching our children different fire safety lessons soon — starting with “don’t try this IN your home?”.

All the kilojoules came out at once.

Commentary sent with the video:

The battery of a scooter explodes while it is being charged. The person still had the presence of mind to remove the socket, but it was too late because the chemical reaction was already underway. This is what firefighters fear when it comes to electric cars.

As well as the battery of your ebike! Charging in a fireproof box or outside is not a luxury.

h/t Alistair P, and Helen D.

10 out of 10 based on 82 ratings