When is an Armed Insurrection an Unarmed Protest?
Your mission, should you choose to accept it: Red-pill the West. No guns were found on any of the protesters who went into the US Capitol on January 6th. The most important part of this message is not about guns, or the lack of. It’s about The Media. People need to know they are being sold elite propaganda every night on TV — fake news that serves the Upper Class Swamp.
What are the odds that a group without a single gun would be able to overturn the US Government? And on one of the most important sitting days in the history of Capital Hill, with possibly the largest rally in history happening at the same time, all known weeks in advance. Clearly Capitol Hill would be well protected. Clearly we would expect they had tighter security than normal. Oh wait…?
What does this say about the people in charge of Capitol Hill security — which was Nancy Pelosi.
What does it say about the intent of the protesters. Were they there to overthrow the government, or were they just citizens who want free and fair elections?
If they’d had bows and arrows they would have been a bigger threat.
Jack Phillips, Epoch Times
When asked by Sen. Ron Johnson (R-Wis.) about whether firearms were recovered or if any suspect was charged with firearms offenses, FBI counterterrorism official Jill Sanborn responded: “To my knowledge, none.”
But in the hearing, Sanborn also said that before the Jan. 6 incident, “We knew they would be armed, we had intelligence that they would be coming to DC, but we did not have intelligence that they would be breaching the Capitol.”
“I believe that the only shots that were fired were the ones that resulted in the death of the lady,” Sanborn also testified, referring to the officer-involved shooting of Ashli Babbit.
So the FBI “knew” they would be armed, but no one thought to add extra security or to tell Capitol Police not to let them walk into the building? Five people died and all of them were Trump supporters. The policeman, Officer Sicknick was fine on the night of the protest, but died, possibly of a stroke (his family think) the next day.
Other stories about the Capitol Hill storming and corruption in US politics:
- Capitol Hill Police Officer Sicknick, who died the next day, was fine on the night of the Capitol Hill riot.
- Time Magazine’s extraordinary admission, the election was no accident, it was “fortified” by a secret cabal
- Creating division: Herding the Democrat school of fish toward civil war
- A $460m budget and the capitol police let in Mr Horns plus a spear?
- Finally, instead of lefty globalist collective marxists: just call them “upper class”
- Chinese Cyberwarfare attack on the US election claims Mike Lindell Video
- Patrick Byrne — How team Trump lost the White House
- Democrats want more fake voters, no ID, no signatures
- Capitol attack, not so spontaneously incited days before speech happened
- Mitch McConnell’s rich connection with China
- Peaceful Trump supporters booed violent ANTIFA poseurs — tried to stop them breaking windows: