History in the making.
“This has been a massive attack on the greatest democracy on Earth”
- Observers were allegedly prevented from watching mail-in ballots being opened.
- Allegedly unequal application of the law in Democratic counties
- Voters allegedly arrived at the polls to discover other people had voted for them.
- Election officials were allegedly told not to look for defects in ballots, and to backdate ballots.
- Ballots casting votes for Joe Biden and no other candidates were allegedly run several times through machines.
- Absentee ballots were accepted in Wisconsin without being applied for first.
- There were allegedly “overvotes,” with some precincts allegedly recording more voters than residents, among other problems.
- Voting machines and software are allegedly owned by companies with ties to the Venezuelan regime and to left-wing donor George Soros.
- The Constitution provides a process for electing a president if the vote is corrupted.
There is an open battle between the media and the Trump team, and the FBI — the gloves are off:
To paraphrase the last hostile twenty minutes.
1:10: Rudy: I can prove to you 18 different ways. … Our role here is to go around the iron curtain, it’s to get the message out to the people. It’s to do your (the media’s) job, because you won’t do it.
On the FBI: They (hillary and co) made up the Russian Collusion plot. They (the FBI) withheld that for four years. What do we have to do to get the FBI to wake up? Maybe we need a whole new agency to protect us?
1:16 Sidney Powell: We have no idea how many Democrat or Republicans have paid to have the system rigged to work for them. This is a massive, well coordinated effort to deprive the people of their most basic right. It is the 1775 of our generation and beyond.
Sidney Powell: It’s true, (the computer servers were seized in Germany) but we don’t know if the good guys or the bad guys got it.
1:30 Rudy Giuliani is asked about the multiple cases being dismissed. Rudy replies that they only have 3 lawsuits, and the lawsuits that have been dropped have been put in by private entities. The only case they have dismissed is the one in Michigan because they got the outcome they wanted.
The only lawyers that have left have left because they and their family have been threatened, their children have been threatened. We have a little difficulty getting lawyers because they are being threatened with being killed. Because of the ridiculous way you’ve covered this.
Rudy: We’re not dragging it out. Al Gore had a lot more time that we did. Our witnesses don’t want to be exposed to the tender mercies of a vicious press. I have great difficulty getting witnesses to speak publicly. They don’t trust you (the media), they don’t like you, and they think you put their lives in jeopardy.
That comes about because of the hysterical way you have covered this (he says talking to the media).
Rudy G: “The censorship by Big Tech and our media is almost as dangerous — maybe just as dangerous as the election fraud we are revealing. We’re headed for a very bad place. “
“It is not appropriate that a Venezuelan company counted our votes”